Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Well I could have just added my comment to the thousands of others but I didn't want it to get lost. Ok since this baby seems to be in line to share my Birthday, I'm told, don't you think I should have been the first the know. Congrats anyway, I don't mind sharing my birthday, besides I made Heather share her's with Candice. And Betty don't feel bad, you and I are in the same boat. No grandbabies any time soon for me either, if ever. Perhaps Garry's daughter will have some step grandbabies someday. Not too soon since she will graduate from RCMP Academy in Regina at the end of this month. So with a new career, I'm guessing NOT ANYTIME SOON.

5 comments:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

I had no concerns about sharing my b-day with Candace...If i recall correctly, Alex shares his birthday with Auntie Lynns (moms little sis) son Brian...there are lots of shared b-days...and if things go "right" for baby J, he might share with Jeffs mom (dec27)...

its kinda fun to have a b-day buddy

H

Lesley said...

Kelsey is my birthday buddy although I'm sure she's too cool to want to admit to that.
And don't Uncle Paul and Matt share their day?

MelComeau said...

Uncle Henry and Madison share a birthday too if I remember right!

Brenda said...

we have alot of birthday buddies, so I quess one more couldn't hurt.
So Heather do you think yours will be close enough to share with anyone.

New MrsIngram said...

and I held Joeye in just a few hours after my birthday passed .. I was not sharing my cake, or so I thought, she still steals the spotlight .. even if it is a day later!