Monday, August 13, 2007

So as you can see it's finally finished. Yeah and all I have to do on my vacation this week is sit back and enjoy. Candice is going for her G2 licence on Monday, next Monday and then her and Garry will be looking for a car. Her school schedule does not match mine at all so she will need her own car. She put all her money away from working. She took August off but will be going back to work in September, hopfully she will be able to get something at the College but if not there are plenty of other jobs. She just needs to make enough to pay for her insurance and gas. Living at home has its advantages, doesn't it.

Sorry I S*** at facebook. Candice is trying to educate me and I am getting better. It's just I don't seem to have time to even log on the computer, let alone try to blog, facebook and read all my emails. I am sure when the cold weather hits and I can't spend all day in the pool, you will see me online alot more, until them I aplogize for the delays.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Looks great. All you need now is a pool party...

Alberta said...

Brenda, educate me...is a G2 a graduated driver's license?

Brenda said...

yes, you get your G1. aka 365
Then you get your G2. Can't have any alchol and only same # of passengers as drivers. Only two restrictions and good for up to 5 years. Then full G which is the last step.

Brenda said...

Sorry only same # of passengers as seat belts not drivers. oops

Alberta said...

OK...I understand now....similar program here in AB...I think it's a good thing.