Thursday, October 25, 2007



Ah, the famous front porch. Thanks to Jeremy's visit, I have another victim to my collection.
As you can see from the pictures below, we had a busy day, it started with a trip to World's Famous Chocolate, then we went to the suspention bridge, you can see a picture of the view from the middle of the bridge, then off the hold up the world's largest tooni, then to a Japenesse resturant for lunch. The lady in the white jacket is our neighbout Nicole. Her and her husband are from the US and he is here working for a couple of years at the paper mill, so we brought her along to show her some of the exciting things to do. Tommorrow we will visit a few galleries and do some pumpking carving. After all I have an artist in the house, I might as well take advantage of it right.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Brenda...I LOVE the porch photo chronicles!!!!! Super idea.