Sunday, November 18, 2007

hey look i finally found a minute to blog. after 45 years, i seem to be lactos intollerance and that seems to be what has be causing all my pain and bloating. so now when i want dairy i just have to pop a pill and i am good to go. it has helped alot. but for some reason, i still have a liver infection. so now it would seem that my liver doesnt want to process fat, so now i have to cut back on fat as well as dairy. jennifer at work got me a fridge magnet that says , you cant handle the cheese. i have been putting in alot of overtime, it will come in handy for x-mas, but not much time for the computer. i will catch up with everyone later

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Seems Les became lactose intolerant while pregnant and she's just starting to be able to process the yummy stuff!

I've starting to have doubt about wheat products...the days I stay away, I feel so much better! What to do?

Hang in there!

asinforhim said...

hey!.. I Asked My boss For Days off aroudn that time... We have xmas and boxing day off.. as of Right now, I have Xmas eve off... So I'm just Trying ot get the day after now off, And I'll be bale to go up up around then!.. Sunday, I Can't Have off, but I work til 4.. So even if I can catch a train after 4 on sunday to go up to visit, I May be able to!...

I'll Let you know for sure though!,. .:)