Monday, May 19, 2008

I had my relay for life yardsale saturday, it went very well. I ended up with $496.00. I had alot of stuff donated from the neighbours to help me out. I had a few large a mini fridge that went of $50.00, a computer and desk that our neighbour from Whites rd bought along with the computer desk for $70.00 and a violin that a guy at work gave me to sell it went for $75.00. It was a beginners model and was only $200.00 new so I was happy for to get what I did. I would not have gone lower. I would have donated it to our adopt a school's music program instead.
So I am well on my way to my goal. The person who gets the most pledges on our teams will get to add the $2000.00 cheque from Wal-mart putting them in the top pledges catagory, so the battle is on. Wish me luck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send me the link where I should pledge my donation to you. Hope you make your goal.
Your sis
Anne

Brenda said...

ok i will email you on the relay request site