Sunday, June 29, 2008

So much to do, so little time to do it in. At least with it raining all week I did not have to worry about watering my gardens, front and back. We went up North yesterday to celebrate Christopher's graduation, it rained earlier in the day then got sunny in the afternoon. Today we went clothes shopping for Candice for work. We founds some nice tops and a couple of nice summer dresses and sandles, so she is good for the rest of the summer. Next project is for me to make a dress for a wedding on the 2nd of August that Candice and I will be going to in Toronto. It is going to be a big Italian wedding, sound like alot of fun. I suck at getting around to answering e-mails so that's next on my list of things to do on a raining day when I cant hang out at the poolside. Like today.

No comments: