Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Looking forward to going to the Stirling Theater in two weeks. This years pantomine is Robin Hood, a romp through Sure Would forrest. Last year was Ponocio and when he told a lie, it wasnt his nose that grew. I think this is our fifth year. We go for supper at Platters across the road from the theater. This year there is 10 of us going so it should be a fun night. I have four extra tickets if anyone is interested in showing up and comming with us. Let me know before I sell them off. Two couples backed out this week, but I am not worried about selling the tickets because these shows are always sold out and I had to buy mine in June. No camera's allowed so I wont be able to post pics of the play, but I will take some of us all dressed up.

2 comments:

Lucie said...

Sounds like a really fun theatre group. My group does Stage West, Vertigo Mystery Theatre, and the Windmill Theatre in High River. Yours sounds a lot more avant=garde.

Brenda said...

Yes, they do two versions, one that they take to the schools for the kids and then the evening adult version. It is quite entertaining and it make a nice evening out with the friends.