Sunday, January 11, 2009

For those of us still in blogland, I posted a few pictures of the wedding dress I started for Garry's sister but never got worn. It was made to fit a size 12-16 but can be altered to a size 10 if need be. I offered it to Melanie, if its not to her taste than I think it might be time to donate it somewhere. It is not doing anyone any good sitting in my sewing room, although it did come in handy when it came time to set up my dress dummy that I got for chirstmas. I am thinking of dressing it with all the creations I have made and keeping them in a album, you never know when I might try out for Project Runway. LOL

2 comments:

Anne said...

You can always donate the dress to www.thebridesproject.com
They accept wedding gowns that have been donated and they sell them at a very reasonable price to brides looking for a good deal and all the money raised goes to cancer.
You should look up their website.

Brenda said...

excellent ideal thanks