Friday, December 15, 2006

Hi there everyone, so I haven't posted in a while, well, I have been busy , but unfotunately it's just been plain forgetfulness. Last night we had our Girl Guides Division Christmas Pot Luck.
It went well, got out of there fairly early this time 9.30 pm. They usually run unitl 10.30. We cut everything short.
Candice will be home Sunday , December 17th. Her plane lands at 9pm so it will be a long day and an even longer night with everything that we will have to catch up on. Of course, I choose to miss the Survivor finale for the trip to Toronto. At least we can talk all the way home and then I can go to bed for work the next day. If I stay home, I won't sleep until she gets in and then of course I would have to stay up to catch up.
I am sure Candice will have alot of pictures to post , so everyone has that to look forward to.
We will be staying home for chirstmas and Garry's mom and dad, and Carol and Don will come over. I love turkey day. I can hardly wait. That's all for now. I will try not to wait so long until the next post/

No comments: