Monday, December 04, 2006

Ok, I know it's been awhile, sorry. Not too much going on. Garry got back from Regina where his daughter graduated from RCMP academy. I will post pictures later.
Last night was our Wal-mart christmas dinner. We went to the Stirling theater again this year. Had a nice buffet in the upstairs lounge and then went downstairs to see pinochio, the adult version, and yes, when he told a lie, it wasn't his nose that grew. We do this every year and each year they do a diffent childrens story, ficaro the cat, or as gepetto called her , his pussy, oh yeah you figure it out , made cat women look like kibble. Every guy in there wanted to go to the pet store and get one. Garry said he would brave the allergies, to which I reminded him, he is not the one with allergies, I am. Some sacrifice on his part. They don't allow camera's so I was unable to get any pictures, but if anyone is interrested, Im sure you can find some on their website.
So my Walmart is becoming a supercenter, so there is alot of hiring going on. There will soon be alot of construction as well. They want to be opened by July 2007. It doesnt look like there will be any changes to my job, so Im ok with that. So look for pic of Deanna soon all deck out in her uniform.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds like the party was lots of fun. Looking forward to the grad pictures. Candice will soon be home. You must be looking forward to that also.

Alberta said...

Brenda, that type of theatre may even keep Joe awake! I think everyone knows he fell asleep and started snoring during Fiddler on the Roof!