Monday, July 16, 2007

Hello Everyone left in Blogland
Well I no longer have to worry about my dilema of landscaping for the back yard. Garry took care of it for me. We are getting a 27' above ground pool and a wrap around deck which will add another 3-5 feet depending on the front or sides. So there's no room left in the back yard for anything else.
It is going to be great. It gets really humid and sometimes unbearably hot in the summer, so this will take care of that. The guy was suppose to be here this morning to remove the sod and lay the gravel, I haven't seen him yet. I had to leave for about half and hour and when I came back there was a dolly and a wheel barrel in the back yard, but no guy. Hopefully he shows up some time today. Anyway, go other things to do. Got to go. Later

4 comments:

Alberta said...

You know...with this heat wave, that sounds so tempting!

New MrsIngram said...

Hey what are the chances you could ship me that sod .. I have some mud looking for some grass around my parts = )

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

Did anyone visit your front porch lately? We figured that Uncle Dave and Aunt Paula and the boys were towards your neck of the woods...

Brenda said...

I keep waiting for uncle dave to show up but nothing yet. I do however have a picture of my friend Jennifer and her boyfriend Paul sitting there. I will upload it with the picture of the progress of my pool. Or with the rain we have been having, the lack of progress on the pool