Sunday, July 22, 2007

No news from Dave yet. I don't know if anyone else has been able to track him down. It will be a very long adventure for him by the end of it. It would be nice if shows up some time next week when I actually have a pool. Candice and I went to the beach today, the weather was great. Of course, it couldn't be like this last week when we really needed it.
Funny story about the beach. It was starting to get crowded so Candice and I thought it best to start packing up our stuff before it became overcrowded, and next to us came these two guys,
set up their giant size umbrella, and we looked at each other and said, oh my god, look at the size of their PICNIC BASKET. Yeah, that's what we noticed. We started laughing and I'm sure they had no ideal why. As we were leaving, wife and kids showed up to eat all that lovely food.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Picnic baskets hold so many goodies! You should have hung around...maybe they would have shared with you!