Saturday, April 05, 2008

It's that time of year again. I will once again be doing the 12 hour relay for the Cancer Society.
The walk takes place \June 20/21 so expect e-mails from my Relay of Life site. Anyone wishing to pledge but do not want to do it online, I can get you the information on where to deposite your pledge. I do not want anyone to feel obligated to donate. I know everyone has busy lives and causes of their own they support so I will appreciate anything that anyone can do for me even if it is just a prayer I last all night or an e-mail of encourgeent.
I do feel though like I have to explain that there is a challenge between myself and the other
Relay team leader. Whichever of us has the most pledges, the other will have to bow down to them and crown them at one of our morning meetings. So you can see I am very determined to win. Work will match anything we can raise as a team so that gives us all lots of incentives to take their money. Wish me luck.

No comments: