Friday, September 05, 2008

Hello in blog land, I tried to email David and my account at hotmail would not let me send it to his email. The next time someone e-mail him, make sure he is ready our blogs and that way we can talk to him and not have to worry about downloading an entirely new account. Then again, maybe we are being sensored, I swear, there was nothing inappropriate in it.
And to Monica, yes I am sure your earliest memories of me is toting around a klennex box. Now its both Candice and I fighting over the klennex boxes. They are saying it has been the worst year to date for allergies in this area, even people who have never had problems before are now suffering from allery symtoms. I guess I will just have to wait it out. I start my last week of my vacation for this year. I get another 4 weeks on my anniversary date the end of January. I will be doing my fall cleaning, the furnace and air conditioning people are comming on Monday, I will get all my latest test results on Tuesday, flower beds on Wednesday, rest on Thursday, and visiting Candice on Friday and science center on Saturday and home again on Sunday and then back to work Monday. So I will be very busy next week.

No comments: