Sunday, September 21, 2008

Well, it's been a few weeks. Here is what I have been up to. Took the last week of my vacations for this year. Spent 3 days cleaning the kitchen grout on the ceramic floors and celing them. They look like new. Got one of those H2O mops to keep it looking that way.
I spend 4 days in Toronto with Candice. We went to the \ROM and the Science Center, both were incrediable and I think I need to go again, I am sure there is stuff we missed or didnt spend enough time with the first time out.
My sinuses have been killing me. I cant wait for the first frost. The doctor gave me an antibiotic but it did not work so I will have to go back and get something else. He told me when you blow your nose if it clear snot there is nothing to worry about, but if its green, then thats an infection that can only be fought with and anitbiotics, but the one he gave me did not work so back to the drawing board.
Since I lost the ten pounds he told me to, my liver enzimes have come down, so now I have to stay away from fatty foods. Oh and yeah, I have to excersise more. Apparently getting up to turn the tv on and off is not considered excersise. Other than that everyone here is good. Mom will be coming home soon. It sounded like she had a good time and got to visit alot of people on her trip. Till next time

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy Brenda. You forgot to count all that heavy duty housework as exercise! Hope your sinuses clear up soon and it's nice to have some idea on where my MIL is these days!