Friday, January 12, 2007

Hello there, now that all is said and done, here is the update on my liver. I had a pocket obstructing the natural flow of things. The doctor cut it to open it and cut the opening valve from the liver to the bowl so everything should run smoothly now. I had it done on Wednesday and was still pretty druged on Thursday, but this morning with all the drugs out of my system I can fell where he cut. It's not too painful and the swelling should go down in a couple more days.
If in three month the pouch develops again, they will go in and install a stint to make the passage large enough so nothing can get clogged up in there. But what they already did usually does the trick . So I will back to work on Monday and business as usual.
Candice is starting to look for a job, she is getting bored already. She can take her time and find something she will enjoy since she will be living at home and doesnt have to start paying back any loans yet, so wish her luck. And I will get on her to post those pictures of hers. I have made up some albums, so I need to light a fire under myself to get them mailed out. Check in with everyone soon.

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Brenda, I hope you have a speedy recovery...I've missed your blogs! Have a great weekend, get lots of rest and let Garry & Candice spoil you!

Anne said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Looking forward to Candice updating her blog. I have been very busy at work trying to close year end, prepare 2007 projected budget and getting ready for 2006 Audit. I should be able to take some time off at the end of February, so don't be too surprised if I want to come and visit some time in late February or March. Keeping my fingers crossed that Candice will find the perfect job for her. Say hi to Garry, and tell him that I miss my coffee's. I wonder if he could train Derek to buy me coffee every afternoon, like he did.

New MrsIngram said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!!