Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hi there. I keep nagging Candice to get her pictures posted. I do this as I sit with serveral photo albums on the dining room table waiting to be mailed out. Do as I say, not as I do.
I am feeling much better, I believe the doctor found a cure. If things keep up, I should be all healed before my next appointment.
For those who never throw anything out, they get that from MOM. The only time I can throw anything out is when she is away. Thanks Henry, all cleaned out this time around. And I don't actualy throw anything away, I give it away, to charity, or someone at work I know will use it or needs it.
So does anyone need a tickle me elmo, I won one the Friday before chirstmas and of course, I don't have any kids to give it to. And no chance of grandkids any time soon, if ever.
My bright ideal for the charity committee was to raffel an elmo but do the draw just before chirstmas so whoever wins it would not have time to sell it on ebay and make a fortune on it.
That way we could be sure whoever buys tickets really want one for their kids or grandkids. Well being on the committee, it's not like I couldn't contribute my $1.00 or the tickets, how would that look. And the person who did the draw did not buy any tickets to make sure no one could pull their own name, and out of 360 tickets they pulled mine.
I thought about taking it out of the box and playing with it, but haven't yet.

I have 4 weeks vacation coming to me and no plans, no Candice to move into dorms, or out of dorms and into a house, or out of a house and back home, or Japan, or passports, or visa's, so I am totaly flexable this year starting Jan 31, 2007 to Jan 31, 2008. So bring it on.

3 comments:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

you guys should come out West...Med Hat has changed a bit since you left...ha ha...besides, that way you can be the first out-Easters to meet Jonathan***smiles***

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

Glad to hear you are on your road to recovery.

Alberta said...

Love the Elmo story!

Not sure what our summer plans are...it may be a lot of little things around the province with a quick weekend in BC. I want to do more camping and Joe will want time with his bike!

But, we have been known to simply pack up and go somewhere! We missed you last summer, so don't count us totally out!