Saturday, January 27, 2007

I guess I wasn't specific enough. I have no plans for this summer, Garry on the other hand , still gets no time off from May to September. He can always take a couple of days here and there, but nothing substancial, so if anyone wants to visit, I will have all kinds of time off, but Garry will only be able to manage a couple of days.
I don't really like leaving him alone so I can galavant around the country, it's not really fair, but one of these day's he will retire I'm sure and then we can get one of those mobil home on wheel things and travel the country. Until then, I just have to rely on you guys comming here.
And of cource with Candice doing reserch for the musium, and looking for a job, she won't be going anywheres either.
Sorry to get your hopes up guys.

No comments: