Friday, March 02, 2007

Please don't hate me, I know it's been forever, but in all fairness, nothing new or exciting has happened since my last post. I have however finally put Candice's albums in the mail and got her to post a link to all her pictures on her blog.
Garry's uncle Ron died today, Garry is at Aunt Jean Ann's now. There's not much we can do, he had cancer and was sick for some time, so now it's just a matter of waiting for the wake and the funeral which will proberly be Monday or Tuesday of this week.
Mom got home last week, just in time for all this nice weather we are having. My car was completely covered in ice this morning and it took Garry an hour to get it cleaned up and the driveway done. Yes, Garry, you don't think I would be getting up at 5am to do it, did you. Why else have a husband. I will try not to let so much time go by before my next post.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Hey Stranger, Welcome Back! Glad to hear you survived the ice storm...did you get much snow?

On a sadder note, please pass along our condolences to Garry and the family on your loss.