Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hello out there in blog land, I'm back. I am happy to be hearing that Candice's picture's have finally arrived to their destinations and that she posted the rest on her blog.
Well the continueing story in my liver problem. So I had the blockage remvoed and that should have been the end of it, but of course it wasn't, so now I get the pleasure of a colonoscopy, yep, there going up there. The doctor gave me anti nausea pills to help with the vomiting, so I am reading the side effects, of course, headaches, cramps, diarrea and oh did I mention VOMITING, wait my anit vomiting pill might make me vomit. "WTF". It would seem that perhaps all my liver troubles is not my liver at all but my stomach, and this mild acid reflux is the culprit. So we will take the pills, do the test, and hope for the best. I am so glad I have good health insurance and lots of sick time from work.
Other than that, everythings good here, Garry turns the big 50 in April, I am trying to throw him a surprise BD party. The neighbours think we should have a theme party but I am just not in the mood. I am hoping the weather allows for a BBQ and so I can just throw everyone in the garage with lots of beer and that would be that. My orginal ideal was just a small formal dinner party for 10, but by the time I got around to telling the last neighbour it grew into a monster. There's still a month to plan so we'll see what turns up.
Candice start working at the Sear's call center tommorrow, part time $10 an hour. The first two weeks of training are Mon-Fri 2.30-9.30 so that will be a little hectic, but after that it's just three or four days a week and she will work the same hours as me so we will travel together. It will keep her busy until she goes back to school in Sept.
That all for now, I will try to do better with the blogging.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Brenda, don't worry about the blog, just get yourself healthy...of course the odd update on how you are doing is greatly appreciated!

Is it safe to assume that Garry does NOT read the blogs? Otherwise the element of surprise is now gone!

Glad to hear about Candice's new job...is she going to be doing call in orders? Or sevice follow-ups?

Hope you all have a great week!