Friday, March 30, 2007

ok, so I'm back and here's the latest, well my medication is finally doing what it is suppose to be doing and no more nausea. Yeah. But now of course, I am hungy all the time and I think I gained 10 lbs this week. Time to start working out again. I have been very lazy in that area for about a year and I knew it would catch up to me.

I am offically Team Captain for our Relay for Life Team, this is where you stay up night and walk around a track for 12 hours, not by yourself, you have a team of at least 10 people and you each take turns walking around the track. This takes place from 7 at night until 7 in the morning, the reason, because cancer lever sleeps, so I guess we won't.
So expect an email soon inviting you to my Relay for Life web page, yes , I will be asking for money, so don't pretend you didn't know what it was and send it to junk mail.

I managed to recruit 18 people to join me in my walk so no one will have to be on the track by themselves at any given time. They have theme laps where you dress up, last year they had nursery rhymes and someone came as little bo peep and even had real sheep, then there was the Hawaiian lap, PJ lap, my favorite, Gender Bender lap, the usual stuff. I think it will be a blast, it's my first year as a participant and of course, I volunteer to be Team Captain. Go Big or Stay Home. I convinced my boss to match any pledges we get, I don't think he knew what he was getting himself into. Well, it wont actually be his money, it will be Wal-mart's but it's a great way to double our money raised.

Still working on the party. I haven't come right out and said anything to Garry yet, but he has dropped alot of hints about party's and birthday's, other poeples of course, so I am even more convienced he know, so I think, I will not have it on his birthday, but the following weekend. He will be away the Monday and Tuesday so I will be able to do all the planning without him even knowing. I told him the beer was for Easter, when his father comes over, we never have any , so I made sure we wouldn't run out this time. Not sure he bought it yet. Maybe once his birthday comes and goes, and no party, that will teach him not to be so nosy

No comments: