Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hello to everyone in blog land. I finally read some blogs I have been neglecting for some time. I will do better I promise, now that Candice's desktop is up and running and I don't have to fight Garry for the computer. And no he doesn't read the blogs, but I think one of the neighbours ratted us out, all of sudden Garry thinks we should invited the neighbours over Friday, to which I explained that Friday's are not good for me. I work all day and don't want to get home at 4 to clean and get ready for company so I suggested Saturday but that didn't work for him, and I also reminded him that this is Candices two week of nights and I won't be home because I will be picking her up, then we fall into Easter, and so it will be at least three weeks before it's convienient and oh my guess what, it's his birthday, so I think he was fishing , because Grame , two doors down said something . So I think I will just let him in on the Birthday plans, it's alot less work if you don't have to hide anything, it will also explain why all of sudden, when Im not suppose to drink, I'm buying beer, that I dont like.

A BIG GENERIC HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE I MISSED ALREADY THIS MONTH AND FOR THOSE I WILL PROBERLY FORGET THIS MONTH.

I am really horrible at remembering dates, I have a birthday book to put names and dates is, so if you could send them along for each of you in your family I can add them to the book so I don't forget until I see it on the blogs days later.

If I am lucky enough to have the next one born on my birthday as promised Monica then that one I would never forget.

Till later.

1 comment:

New MrsIngram said...

Blogger ate my first comment ...

Tell Uncle Gary I said Happy Birthday .. sorry to hear he figured out your surprise but I'm guessing the beer buying since your recent stomach problems gave it away for sure, hehe!

By the way I'm really hoping the baby doesn't stay in until your birthday but I guess we'll have to wait and see how that one turns out!